- The apartment is perfect for families and larger groups who want a quiet yet central place in the heart of Berlin.
- It is located 200 meters away from the subway stop Wollankstr. It is located in a quintessential Berlin neighborhood with its old town charm. Everything needed for a comfortable stay from bakeries to restaurants and super markets is just a short walk away.
- The popular district of Prenzlauer Berg is only two subway stops away.
- When entering the apartment, you will meet a bright and spacious living area with an open kitchen, flat screen TV, DVD, stereo, two pull out couches comfortably sleeping two people each and a comfortable eating table.
- The kitchen is equipped with everything needed to cook a good meal.
- Behind the living area a hallway connects the bedrooms and bathroom.
- The first bedroom offers a queen-size bed an flat screen TV.
- The second bedroom is a pass through room and offers a queen-size bed, sitting area and flat screen TV.
- The third bedroom offers two queen-size beds. All bedrooms are located in the rear towards the courtyard offering a quite night of sleep.
- The two pull out couches can also be used as beds.
- The apartment has high ceilings, wood and laminate flooring and is located on the ground floor with a separate entrance to the street.
- We have a professional house keeping crew to keep our apartments super clean and up and running. We provide white sheets and towels of excellent quality like you would expect in a good hotel.
- We will try to meet all your special requests like a baby bed free of charge and hope to be able to host you here in Berlin.
- 24-hour check-in
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- Buzzer intercom
- Cable TV
- Fitness room
- Fully Furnished
- Hair dryer
- Hot tub
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Self Check-in Options
- Wheelchair accessible
A few steps away from subway stop S-Bhf Wollankstraße.
The popular district of Prenzlauer Berg is only two subway stops away.
It is located in a quintessential Berlin neighborhood with its old town charm. Everything needed for a comfortable stay from bakeries to restaurants and super markets is just a short walk away. The popular district of Prenzlauer Berg is only two subway stops away.