Booking Terms and Conditions
(1) By clicking on the booking button, you confirm the booking for the selected accommodation for the given price and period. The landlord is Primeflats Vacation Rentals GmbH. After your booking, you will receive a booking confirmation by email. The landlord rents to the guest the accommodation described in the confirmation of the booking, stating the full identification data (identity card / passport, bank details / credit card details), duration of the contractual relationship, the number of people living in the rental property, the final price and its component such as cleaning fee, city tax, means of payment and payment method.
(2) The guest accepts the house rules and the conditions in §4 without restriction.
(3) The rental property is fully furnished and will be rented as described in the listing. The equipment is the property of the landlord and the guest is allowed to use it during the specified period. The guest agrees not to cause any damages to the apartment and equipment.
(4) The guest receives door-to-door keys for the duration of the rental period. The cost incurred for loss or damage to the keys or locking system is the responsibility of the guest.
(5) The check-in time is on the day of arrival any time after 2:00 pm.
(6) The check-out time is on the day of departure by 10:00 am.
(7) We try to accommodate reservation changes but reserve the right not to grant them.
(1) The rental price depends on the final amount in the booking confirmation. The final amount quoted there is valid for the duration of the stated rental period including the costs of a one-time final cleaning.
(2) Payment will be made mainly via the credit card provided by you. The full amount will be charged at the time of the booking from your credit card. If the amount cannot be debited or the credit card is not valid, Primeflats Vacation Rentals GmbH reserves the right to cancel the booking.
(3) The payment can also optionally be transferred to the specified bank account or PayPal after the guest has given the landlord written consent and this has been confirmed in writing by the landlord with money order.
Rezipient: Primeflats Vacation Rentals GmbH
Bank: Berliner Sparkasse
IBAN: DE71 1005 0000 0190 9115 57
BIC / Swift code: BELADEBEXXXBIC / Swift code: BELADEBEXXX
Paypal payments require an written request to us by contact form.
(1) For completed direct bookings -by phone, fewo-direkt.com or via website on www.primeflats.com– the following cancellation conditions apply:
- For cancellations up to 30 days prior to arrival, 90% of the booking amount will be refunded and 10% withheld.
- For cancellations up to 29 days and less prior to arrival, the cleaning fee will be refunded and 100% of the the booking amount will be withheld.
(2) If the guest terminates the stay prematurely, he remains obliged to pay the full rental amount.
(3) A cancellation or termination can only be made in writing via email, post or online at primeflats.com
(4) For bookings that are not made by phone or via www.primeflats.com, the cancellation conditions set out in the portal apply.
Cancellation free of charge is only possible if the upcoming trip is not possible due to official travel warnings or entry stops or if our company has been closed due to official regulations.
If there are no official travel warnings or the like for the trip or if an arrival is not possible for the tenant due to illness or an ordered quarantine measure, our cancellation conditions apply in accordance with our terms and conditions. In this case, no reimbursement of payments made is possible and the existing claims remain.
(1) The rental property including the furniture and all other objects located in it are to be treated with care. The guest is liable for culpable damage to the rental property, the furniture or other objects in the rental property by her/him or her/his accompanying persons in full.
(2) Defects and damages that arise at the time of taking over the rental object and / or during the rental period must be reported to the landlord in a suitable form without delay. If the defect is not reported immediately, there is no entitlement to damages or price reductions. This applies in particular to damage reports after the stay, which can be remedied by the landlord in a timely manner.
(3) The rental property is a non-smoking property. In case of infringement, a penalty of two daily rates is due.
(4) The guest must dispose of the waste generated by him at the latest on departure. Appropriate disposal facilities are provided in the backyards.
(5) Animals are not allowed. In case of infringement, the guest bears the costs for the anti-allergenic processing of the object in full.
(6) A fee of 100 euros will be charged for lost keys.
(7) After 22:00 the guest is required to keep the noise at a level which cannot be heard outside the apartment. When enterning and leaving the apartment, the guest will keep the noise to a minimal possible level. The organization of parties is not allowed. In case of disturbances, the landlord reserves the right to remove the guests from the apartment without a refund due.
(8) The guest agrees to abide by the house rules set out here.
(1) Changes and additions to this contract must be made in writing by email, post or online at primeflats.com. This also applies to the amendment of this written form clause.
(2) If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, void or unenforceable, that provision (or the portion which makes it invalid, void or unenforceable) shall be canceled, without prejudice to the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
(3) Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective or impracticable or become ineffective or unenforceable after conclusion of the contract, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract. The invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by an effective and enforceable provision whose effects are as close as possible to the economic objectives pursued by the contracting parties with the ineffective or unenforceable provision.
(4) If you conclude a contract with a person who does not live in your country: The contract is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany with law-stand Potsdam.
(5) We may update these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the primeflats.com website or services and will be effective immediately after posting. If you continue to use primeflats.com after posting any changes, you are agreeing to the updated Terms and Conditions and accepting them as binding. If you do not agree with the changed terms and conditions, you must discontinue the use of primeflats.com immediately.